Brick Yourself Team Building:
Build your team, literally, with Brick Yourself!
Brick Yourself’s unique and revolutionary approach combines fun and creativity with serious team building strategy.
Our fresh approach to positive professional interaction presents co-workers with a new way to connect with each other through methods just not possible in the work place.
By encouraging sincere communication, creativity and lateral thinking, Brick Yourself’s innovative program focuses on producing a deeper understanding and respect for each other within a fun environment.
By creating minifigures of themselves and of each other, our participants are afforded the opportunity to learn more about themselves, to learn more about those around them and perhaps most critically to understand better how they and everyone else functions together as part of the greater whole.
Our program gives particpants the chance to seriously consider what drives and motivates themselves, what drives and motivates those they work with in ways which will almost certainly increase understanding and cohesion and foster closer and more tightly knit working relationships.
When people understand those around them and their own function within a team, greater cohesion & productivity is invariably the result. This not only tends to lead to a happier and healthier work environment but also to an environment where goals can be accomplished more effectively, more efficiently and with greater unity across the board.
Brick Yourself’s team buiilding progarm aims to help participants acheive the following:
* A better work environment through increased understanding and cooperation
* More efficient and effective results in team based and cooperative projects
* An improved understanding of team members themselves as well as others in both a professional and personal capacity
* Improved confidence in people’s own skills and self worth as well as their co-workers
* A greater awareness of people’s own function and importance in the workplace
* Enhanced creative, lateral thinking and problem solving skills
* The opporunity to acheive greater self-development and awarness in a uniquley fun and creative way